Haiku 21 - Poem by Jez Brul
From the highest hills
to the deepest riverbeds,
I will follow you.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
This is the author's conviction on love and friendship.
Comments about Haiku 21 by Jez Brul
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Wednesday, April 18, 2018
Poem Edited: Wednesday, April 18, 2018
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda