Happiness Found - Poem by Seema Chowdhury
Was happiness ever found?
I guess not
But why not God?
Please tell me why
I always find myself
Evading shadows of happiness....
Why happiness always eludes me? ?
what have I done wrong?
Or is it my luck?
Why can't I get
what I wish for?
Why can't happines stay in my life
For a moment or two?
I feel tired now
And life is losing
Its beauty and charm
And sometimes i see myself
As a loser-
Who is counting
Just last few breaths
Of his own life.....................
Comments about Happiness Found by Seema Chowdhury
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl