Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet
Happy 13th ~ Saffra - Poem by Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet
Are you the Girl upon this Card,
Having lots of fun,
Celebrating your Birthday today,
With Family, Friends, and Everyone?
Saffra today you are Thirteen,
The Beginning of your Teenage Years,
Seven more years of Growing Up,
Full of Laughter and not Tears.
I send my Love, Best Wishes too,
Dear Granddaughter, Saffra Dear,
On this your Memorable Birthday,
But I am sorry, ~ I will not be near ~
To raise my Glass, to Wish you Well,
Good Luck, Good Health and more,
For your Future and your Life ahead,
To Saffra whom I adore.
Copyright (c) Jonathan Goldman [JGthepoet] - 17 August 2007
Comments about Happy 13th ~ Saffra by Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl