Happy Birthday Doc - Poem by David Harris
For all of us on Poemhunter,
Doc means Doc Wilde.
A poet of distinction
and a good friend.
Whose love for his wife
pours over every line he writes.
Not to forget his faith,
which he is not afraid to show,
nor must we forget the friendship
of which he so readily displays.
Well, Doc today is your birthday,
may you have a wonderful one,
filled with love and peace,
for all your family and friends,
whom all want to share it with you.
This friend from across the ocean
has but one more thing to say.
Have a Happy Birthday my dear friend,
from me to you.
Have a wonderful day of celebration,
and may God Bless You today and always.
Comments about Happy Birthday Doc by David Harris
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl