Happy Father's Day - Poem by shee siaw
i am looking with dismay,
in the coming father's day,
my father is far away,
many words, rather keep than say.
our father's ache,
our father's furrows engrave,
beyond, we dare not see,
we, the kids store, store the feeling in the room.
our father is strong and tough,
he has four monkeys in the tub,
he spend his life to raise the cub,
he pay for our leisure, with no doubt.
thanks a lot daddy,
we love you dearly,
we pass you the key on father's day,
to unravel our feelings and say, happy father's day.
Comments about Happy Father's Day by shee siaw
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl