Happy & Sad - Poem by Sumita Datta
Happy and Sad – never come together
They are very different in nature,
Happy is very cute, always smiling
Sad is just opposite, very depressing….
Sad is very jealous of Happy
The moment sad is in, Happy feels unsteady...
When Happy is with me, I am also very happy
But the moment Sad is in, I feel scared and shaky…
I just want to be alone, when I am with sad,
Though I know that he is very bad….
I know I can’t escape from sad
If I try to run away, I will go mad…
So, I try to react normal, irrespective of each other
I know that one is going to come after another…
Comments about Happy & Sad by Sumita Datta
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl