Have You Ever? - Poem by Jessica Mitchell
Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
Then you’re not alone.
Have you ever felt completely on your own?
Then you’re not the only one.
Have you ever felt the sting of loneliness?
Then you’re not without help.
Have you ever been engulfed by destruction?
Then you’re not on your own.
Because I am right there with you,
Behind the shadows I creep.
I, too, live in daily hell
With absolutely no chance to escape.
Comments about Have You Ever? by Jessica Mitchell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl