He Watch The Non-Restricted Marathon Sitting On The Star Class Hotel Roof Top! - Poem by nimal dunuhinga
Some with their sport cars
Politicians in their Supersonic Jets
And some with knotty walking sticks!
Judgers watch the run from the sky in their Rockets.
Is this a melodramatic dream or a nightmare?
The poor vagabond got some coupons
For the luxury hotel from a Call girl!
And he reads the menu prined in golden letters.
Menu & prices subjects to change without notice.
We accept visa and master cards, no personal checks.
And sales Tax will be added.
Beer & Wine, dine in and take out?
Hot appetizers, soup, seafood, chicken
Pork & beef, fried rice, chow mein, chop suey
Egg food young and vegetables.
He's surprised the mixed vegetables
Cheaper than the other dishes
Named as 'Buddah's feast'
And he ordered that plate thinking of Nirvana!
* I have heard children whistle.I have heard teenagers whistle, but I do not hear many older people whistle.What a sad thing, but this doesn't have to be so.
-A song of God!
Comments about He Watch The Non-Restricted Marathon Sitting On The Star Class Hotel Roof Top! by nimal dunuhinga
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl