Carolyn Daste Hurtado
Heaven's Little Angels - Poem by Carolyn Daste Hurtado
Through the innocence of children at play. . .
Smile down heaven's little angels to show them the way.
Watching and caring for them from above,
Always keeping them in God's love. Every little whisper, every little tip tap toe,
Is heard by heaven's little angels never too close the door. To enter God's Kingdom of heaven we must be,
Like little children and innocently. God has opened all the doors and kept them open wide,
So heaven's little angels can smile with pride. It is heaven's little angel's blessings from above,
Sent down to spread all of God's love. Dedicated to my grandson, Xavier Michael Lemon
Comments about Heaven's Little Angels by Carolyn Daste Hurtado
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl