Heavenly Thoughts - Poem by Elizabeth Wall
My thoughts go Heavenward now.
I've learned through the years
To hold back the tears.
Because of You. I'm a much
Stonger person now.
Dear Lord Jesus, Please take a bow. Because of You, I have hope and joy
Because of You, I will make it through,
I hope I can take others too.
Through this world I have learned one thing.
Oh! What Great Joy our Savior brings.
Comments about Heavenly Thoughts by Elizabeth Wall
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl