Hello - Poem by Amalei Masigla
It’s been so long
How have you been?
Who have you been seeing?
What have you been doing since I’ve been away?
Come and talk to me what are you waiting for?
I may be not the person you first knew
But I still hold you in my heart
You never were there
Will it take another lifetime for you to know what was hidden between us?
Have you held on when I was gone?
Will you ever tell me what has been wrong?
Come and talk to me
I am the person you met last November
And I still hold you in my heart
But you never were there
Will it take another goodbye for you to comprehend?
It’s been seven months and still you can’t see
How it’s been and how it should be
Is another goodbye welcoming my hello?
Comments about Hello by Amalei Masigla
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl