Here And Now - Poem by Chris Boyles
The here and now this is today
accepting all that comes our way.
Life challenges we all do endure
toward our future thats for sure.
Take each day as you see best
take the challenge like the rest.
Yesterday has been and gone
tomorrow is a brand new song.
Hold you're head way up high
do not let life just pass you by.
For we all can make a change
our life we have to just arrange.
Know the goals in you're mind
follow you're heart you will find.
Comments about Here And Now by Chris Boyles
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda