Hey I Am Black - Poem by robert otim
I am black
I claim to be black according to my expression
I feel black when my morning moment welcomes me
I feel black while I am lifting my bare body off the sleeping bed
I feel the strange of blackness in me as I mentally stretch my muscle
I am a walking darkness as I fully open my eyes on my way to the morning bathroom
Look who is that in the mirror?
Hey I am black!
Comments about Hey I Am Black by robert otim
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl