Hidden Behind Lies. - Poem by Sara Orosco
Every night I hear the whispers of all the lies,
It's far to late to reverse them,
Would they leave if I died?
Will they ever leave my side?
If you look close you can see them,
In my shadow,
In my eyes,
In my voice,
My life is made up of the lies,
I try to hard,
And now I'm left scared,
If I stay the lies will dround me,
But if I go my soul will take me.
With no where to go,
But I'm not alone,
My lies are my friends,
And they will never leave,
And you will believe my friends,
Until the end,
When they die,
When I die!
Comments about Hidden Behind Lies. by Sara Orosco
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda