High - Poem by Silently Alone
The scent of the air sweeps into my nose,
engulfing my senses with a stunning aroma.
My hear races and my spirts riseas I close
my eyes, embracing this new found high.
Every thought seems to vanish into thin air
as my feeling are over run.
A swift, sweet smile slowly eases it's way
across my face.
This feeling is unimaginable.
Comments about High by Silently Alone
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl