Him - Poem by kristen Hansen
His beautiful eyes
That soft brown hair
What is it that makes me stare?
He makes me laugh
He makes me cry
Will I ever be able to tell him before I die?
Those three words
With meaning so true
How will I ever be able to tell him 'I love you'?
His sweet sensation
The way he smells
He always makes me feel so well.
Well I'll tell him something
That's oh so true
I'd take a bullet for you.
Comments about Him by kristen Hansen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl