His Eyes - Poem by Shannon Starke
When I look into his eyes
my life is at ease.
I no longer have to pretend
to be what I'm not.
He makes all my worries
and fears fly away when
he walks into the room.
When I'm in his arms it
feels like nothing else matters.
I could lay there forever,
it feels so right..
Comments about His Eyes by Shannon Starke
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Shannon Starke's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl