His Paradise - Poem by Carolyn Sears
I heard my mother speaking to
From the sky that heaven hidden
An angel was peeping from under
Holding a candle in her right hand
Singing to this child left in this world
Of so much sin..
Her voice sound much like my mother
Sweet and kind the angel spoken to me
Let these words penetrate your mind
Your heart your soul..
Live your life kind and true
Never stray from the true words
And I know you will be with me
In this paradise where you will
Have eternal life..
In the beautiful mystic paradise
That was made for his
Comments about His Paradise by Carolyn Sears
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl