Home-Baked Big Bang - Poem by Alice Geanta
From an adjacent room
I watched you hang your tired clothes.
Your monogrammed sweater, perhaps, your whitewashed jeans...
You noticed me then,
In a visceral imploding lapse
You breathed the world in with your smile
Contracting the universe into a massless void
And time, naked and defeated,
hung between our glances
like a delicate ribbon,
Comments about Home-Baked Big Bang by Alice Geanta
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl