Hope It Won't Be Good Bye 💔 - Poem by Patrick Banda
you say you need some space, i hope this space will not be an ocean, to get to you that i will have to sail.
i hope it won't be a distance of a thousand horizons.
you say you need some time, i just hope that this time, will not be forever, that for eternity, for a thousand years, i will have to wait for you.
i hope every second that i wait for you, is not time wasted.
you say you need to think things through, hopefully, your thoughts won't flood my eyes.i hope they will be positive, they won't be anything like "we're done! , i think we need to part ways".
i hope to me, your last words won't be "GOODBYE".
Comments about Hope It Won't Be Good Bye 💔 by Patrick Banda
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda