How About Some Variation? - Poem by Brianna Wilkinson
I have my headphones in,
my musics blasting..
all i want to do is run from my past and....
its not working,
nothing I do is right.
how could i have been so stupid?
to believe that she could change...
I must be fucking retarded.
EVERYTHING always stays the same!
Comments about How About Some Variation? by Brianna Wilkinson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda