How Cruel - Poem by joey cooksey
how cruel you are to hold that which i love the most. you who hate what i do love. you who never wanted that which was meant to be. how cruel you are to turn that which i love the most aginst me to make what i love the most hate me as i hate you nothing elce could ever hurt as much as that. how cruel you are to take from me the love of my son and give unto me only hate and contemped. no words can undo your cruelty. how cruel how cruel you are to me to turn love into hate all for your pleasure. death i would take instead of you for even hell is not as cruel as you.
Comments about How Cruel by joey cooksey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl