How Do I Love You? - Poem by Melanie Weeks
How do I love you?
How does the sun rise?
I just do.
I lose myself in the water of your eyes,
I run my hands through you mane of red.
Hold my hand at random moments,
Make me feel like we are the only ones on earth.
You make me feel like I'm not alone.
Who knew that we'd make each other feel better.
This world we live in,
Is it real?
This love that we feel,
Is it true?
Yes, I think so.
My poetic nonsense,
Does it make sense?
You be the judge.
Comments about How Do I Love You? by Melanie Weeks
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda