Lawrence S. Pertillar
How To Succeed In Politics - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
How to succeed in politics,
Without lifting a finger to try?
Get slick with those in the business field,
And party with CEO's who lie.
Comments about How To Succeed In Politics by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl