ivor or ivor.e hogg
Hunger Is A Fine Sauce - Poem by ivor or ivor.e hogg
Nature intended me to be
an omnivore: That’s what I am.
I will make no apology
because I enjoy beef and lamb.
Though others may have different views.
I find no cause for argument
if they enjoy their meatless stews.
A vegetarian precedent.
I do as nature bids me to
I eat what is available
and feel no guilt because I do.
Eat meat and fish and vegetables.
We have no choice we have to eat
I see no fault in eating meat.
Comments about Hunger Is A Fine Sauce by ivor or ivor.e hogg
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl