Hurt - Poem by Sydney Lawrence
The Wall fell down when you came around, I should of just made it stay up, if I knew you were gonna just knock me to the ground and not help me up! ! , It makes me mad, it makes me wanna cry, but I know you don't care at all, so why do i even try? because your sweet, because your kind, but your just dragging me behind, I'm getting hurt and you don't care, what a surprise, you might be nice, but your a jerk most of the time...
Comments about Hurt by Sydney Lawrence
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda