Hushh - Poem by charlotte namashana
Hush little heart of mine.
hushh, eventhough the sea is rough today.
hushh, little heart of mine.
You're in good hands,
only trust He is right there.
Only trust He 'll never be cold towards you.
Only know he meant good at all times.
Hush little heart and have al ittle bit of faith.
Hush and listen to His tender words.
Hear him say 'i am here'
Only if you ll hush and
listen to his heart beat for you.
Hush little heart and
be troubled not.
Comments about Hushh by charlotte namashana
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda