I Am Still Wonderful - Poem by Akhtar Jawad
Weaker are my eyes
And weaker are my arms
Gone with the time
One by one all my charms!
Blocked are my arteries
A stone in gallbladder
Twice a day I inject insulin
But I am still a dreamer!
I don't know how and why
I am a perfect youth when I dream
Three cheers to my heart it still smiles!
It's still a source of a hot stream.
Thanks sweetheart it's your love
I borrow my power from a powerful
You are still charming like a new bride
No wonder if I am still wonderful.
Comments about I Am Still Wonderful by Akhtar Jawad
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl