I Ate My Homework For Brekky - Poem by Abdul Naheesapolotomis
I ate my homework for brekky,
whilst tying on my shoes.
I had a sidecourse of spaghetti,
but my poor dog had the blues.
'My homework was really yummy'
I said as I headed out the door,
'positively scrummy, I'll be coming back for more! '
But when I told my teacher,
She went positively insane!
Gave me twenty-two detentions,
and chucked me into the rain!
And so I went back home again,
thinking i'd done a sin,
but then i realized,
with a groan,
I'd chucked my new homework in the bin! !
Comments about I Ate My Homework For Brekky by Abdul Naheesapolotomis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl