I Can Never Win - Poem by forever yours
everytime in convince my self i'm over you, i seem to fall in to your trap again
you smile and speak soft words in my ear, i almost swear i can hear you say you love me
then out of the blue you snap, you tell me i'm worthless and no one will ever love me, and the only thing i will ever be good for is a good time.
you stole my heart and chewed it up then spit it out.
all those times i told you that i loved you i always ment what i said.
i know i told you many times i could never love someone who could never love me back but, when you you walk in the room and steal my heart with one word.
i feel so defenseless aginst your charm, even though you barley notice i'm alive
i love you i just wanted to let you know
Comments about I Can Never Win by forever yours
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl