Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet
I Do Not Believe In Email Chats - Poem by Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet
I do not believe in email chats,
Nor those upon the phone,
But face-to-face meetings are a must,
With you or anyone.
If, perchance, there may yet be,
A time for you and me.
So take the time and phone me,
Make time to meet and see,
Whether we can turn this missive
Into a date for us to see,
Whether we can be friends soon,
And hopefully find more,
To turn our lives around Dear,
So that you, I can adore.
Copyright © Jonathan Goldman [JGthepoet] - 15 February 2005
Comments about I Do Not Believe In Email Chats by Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl