Lawrence S. Pertillar
I Don'T Come Cheap - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
'I will not continue this futile babble.
Unless you offer some baubles and beads.'
~Are you serious? ~
~I'm not paying for nuthin'
I can give to anyone for free.~
'That's fine with me! '
'Cause I don't come cheap,
When it comes to listening to BS.'
Comments about I Don'T Come Cheap by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl