Lawrence S. Pertillar
I Exist For No Other Purpose - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
I am asked to give my support,
For this cause and that.
And for reasons I should not reject.
But I have needs myself...
Few have given attention to mention.
And even though I am blessed,
I do regret not being shown respect...
By those who suspect,
I exist for no other purpose but to give...
What it is I've got to be forgotten.
Comments about I Exist For No Other Purpose by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl