I wish i was as invisable as he made me feel
I Know I Can'T Have You, But I Still Love You! ! - Poem by I wish i was as invisable as he made me feel
I know i'll never have you,
so why do i try,
i know you'll never care,
so why do i cry?
Im going to forget you,
i tell myself that lie.
But i know i'll always love you,
until the day i die...
Comments about I Know I Can'T Have You, But I Still Love You! ! by I wish i was as invisable as he made me feel
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye