I Kown - Poem by sandip kaur
I konw he loves me, why just can't he say it?
i see it in his eyes that he loves me.
the way he act when he is around me,
i just kown he loves me
why just can't he say it.
Comments about I Kown by sandip kaur
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl