I Lay Here Thinking... - Poem by Christine Ehlers
I lay here thinking of you
Crying by yourself in an empty room
missing him, missing her.
I wish I could go to you
But the space between us grows every day.
All I can do is love you
And hope that is is enough.
Comments about I Lay Here Thinking... by Christine Ehlers
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl