Harold R Hunt Sr
I Love You No Matter What - Poem by Harold R Hunt Sr
I love you no matter what
No matter how you treat me, I will love you.
If you hate me, I'll love you more.
I love you now and i loved you yesterday,
And I will love you forever more.
You can't take my heart and break it.
For I love you no matter what.
I have I will and still do. No matter what.
Comments about I Love You No Matter What by Harold R Hunt Sr
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda