I'M In Lack Of Inspiration - Poem by 3mvi 3mvi
I'm in lack of inspiration
And I search but can not find,
A suitable vocation
For this creation of the mind.
The road ahead is narrow
No spark can glee without a source,
So how can my verse glow
When my inspiration's out of wards.
Even now as I am writing
I write because I'm bored,
My moral's down, but I keep striking
In the honor of the living word.
Comments about I'M In Lack Of Inspiration by 3mvi 3mvi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl