I'M Tired - Poem by Lost Sierra
I'm tired of hearing “I'm sorry”
I'm tired of hearing “I'm moving”
I'm tired of hiding everything
I'm tired of saying everything is alright
I'm tired of him being there trying to fix everything
I'm tired of dreaming.
I'm tired of it all!
I'm ready to run.
Ready to run from it all.
Run Run Run.
Don't look back.
Comments about I'M Tired by Lost Sierra
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl