I Pray To You- I Know Nothing Else - Poem by Shalom Freedman
I PRAY TO YOU / I KNOW NOTHING ELSE
I pray to You
I know nothing else
Only You can help
In that which means the most.
The world wants strength in faith
'The worst are full of passionate intensity.'
But I have only my dream and my need
And with it my doubt and question.
You have so many stronger servants than I
And my feeble lines-
Help us nonetheless I pray.
Comments about I Pray To You- I Know Nothing Else by Shalom Freedman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl