Faisal Mohammed Abdoh Goadah. Alwosaby
I Saw Her - Poem by Faisal Mohammed Abdoh Goadah. Alwosaby
I saw her. The great Sun.
She filled my heart with light;
While I was looking at her.
She ran far a way.
And night it was.
If the sun really had lift me;
So, I shook my head and lay.
Sad all day and night;
Comments about I Saw Her by Faisal Mohammed Abdoh Goadah. Alwosaby
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl