I Will Love You - Poem by Lara Alli
What can i do?
What can i say?
Can i stop you from turning away?
I love him,
I know i do.
But does he love me in return?
Will you ever love me the way i love you?
Will you ever dream of me the way i dream of you?
Will the day ever come when all my dreams come true?
I love you, i do.
I hope you love me too.
But that is all i can do, hope.
I will be here.
I will love you.
Comments about I Will Love You by Lara Alli
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl