I Wish - Poem by taryn snow
I wish I could spend every minute with you,
And have nowhere else to go.
I wish I could stare into your eyes,
And have nowhere else to look.
I wish I could touch your skin,
And have nothing else to feel.
I wish I could listen to your voice,
And have nothing else to hear.
I wish that I could whisper your name,
And have nothing else to say.
But no matter what I see
No matter what I hear
Or where I go
Its not you
You’re not there
No matter how hard I scream
You can’t hear me
You’re too far away
And my voice hurts
All I can do is look for you
In someone else
And hope you find me first.
Comments about I Wish by taryn snow
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda