I Wonder About Wisdom - Poem by Jim Yerman
I wonder about wisdom, for I see wisdom in disguise
When people think they know it all, and thusly think they're wise.
Brains and wisdom are not necessarily linked, for only the wise discern
That wisdom comes from knowing...there's still so much to learn.
Comments about I Wonder About Wisdom by Jim Yerman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda