If Need Be Norbert - Poem by Wayne Riley
If need be Norbert you could now
The asphyx of my flowers plough-
The silence of your boom aswell
Would hyde within my tree so well.
And in this ill of looking glass
As is assumed to all that pass,
I'd reach inside my top and cry,
‘Oh Leary, what a thing am I? '
Comments about If Need Be Norbert by Wayne Riley
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda