If The Answer Is Yes... - Poem by Jaymie Lanera
Organs that aren't yours, but are a part of you.
That form a whole bunch of feelings, all brand new.
I'm fucking scared!
I need someone to understand and care.
The river has stopped flowing.
My smile- afraid of glowing.
What will I do, how will I live?
What a child needs, I cannot give.
I feel like a mess, every day,
I guess I'll just deal when and if
the answer is yes.
Comments about If The Answer Is Yes... by Jaymie Lanera
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl