Importance Of Remaining Life - Poem by Poetic Poet
What is important for remaining life?
The question asked, we remain mute.
To live life has a beginning and end.
In the beginning a vast vista stretched.
Travelling past our milestones not looking back.
Approaching middle-aged we were engaged.
Now as retirement looms we pass our past.
Behind we look but death looms without gloom.
Every flower has its time to bloom.
Comments about Importance Of Remaining Life by Poetic Poet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl