RoseAnn V. Shawiak
In Forest Clearings - Poem by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Chrome reflections are shining in the darkness and corners
of this mind, meeting in clearings of forests as I imagine
them one by one.
Nothing ever being forgotten as it is always placed upon
inner screens where it can be looked at to see every word
ever written or detail seen.
Never being at a loss, never having a mental block,
because of these hidden talents all being within this mind.
Comments about In Forest Clearings by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl