Incoherent Thoughts - Poem by Kristi Mereküla
Fragment in the statement,
When the whole world is kneeling,
Darkness forever stealing.
Believing, but in what? Whom?
You want for nothing!
Nothing gives us peace.
In a world full of everything,
Never ending struggle to have,
More, but never enough...
Sadness in every emotion,
Overwhelming pursuit for...
And yet...not thinking or feeling.
Having, to have and to hold.
To hold...in YOUR hands, my Hands
Want, want, want...
Oblivious to all.
Comments about Incoherent Thoughts by Kristi Mereküla
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl