Edward Kofi Louis
Iniquity - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
All religions have come to the point that,
Sin is acceptable and is never fought against;
Not even 'The Ten Commandments' are taught or kept anymore,
But the heavens are waiting for our judgement! !
And like the illegal lust which has covered our minds on this earth.
The swinging life style of mankind,
The world is now cut off from the Creator because of iniquity;
And many are not ready for His Laws,
But only few will be saved in the name of righteousness.
Comments about Iniquity by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl